Get To Know Us
About The Social Crown + Our Mascot, The Pineapple
The Pineapple is the official mascot of The Social Crown. Being Southern born and raised, I've always known the Pineapple is the symbol of Hospitality. In the Colonial days, having the crowned fruit at a social event meant that you were in a welcoming space of friendship. Today, in the South, the symbol of hospitality carries on.
Why We’re Here
I’ve always had a naturally curious mind. When I’d come across something I loved, whether it be a local store, a new book, or a new perspective, I always wanted to know EVERYTHING about how it came to pass.
I wanted to know the owner, the author, how the idea sparked, what was the process to bring their dream to reality.
Simply put, I’m intrigued with the WHY.
It didn’t take me long to connect the dots— once I knew and respected someone’s WHY, I instantly became their champion! I wanted to support them, I’d share with all my friends and all over social. I believed in their dream as if it were my own. Not enough people (or businesses) have caught onto this unique way of selling. And for service based businesses, giving your potential client a peek behind the curtains, and answering their WHY upfront is for a must.
So, my curiosity (read: nosey-ness) led me to my passion— getting to tell stories about businesses and connecting them with their own champions. Building better communities and deeper connections.
1. Coke or Pepsi? Sweet Tea
2. Beach or Mountains? Give Me Both
3. Meyers-Briggs? ENFP — The Campaigner
4. Favorite TV Show? Game of Thrones
5. Favorite Artist? Prince
6. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, past or present who would it be? Princess Diana
7. Last Vacation? Disney World!
8. Next Vacation? Universal Studios, NYC, and Costa Rica
9. Favorite food? Tacos
10. Best book you've ever read? The Kite Runner
11. What are you obsessed with? Sharpie Pens, Outdoor Adventures, Disney, and Harry Potter
12. Hidden Talent? I can make my children fall in line with just a look. That has to count.
13. Guilty Pleasure? Reality TV. All of it.
14. What do you do to relax if you're stressed? Listen to Classical Music or go on a Hike
15. Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving
16. Sports Team? UT Vols
17. Favorite Wine? Pinot Grigio
18. Favorite Season? Summer
19. Genie is granting you one selfish wish, what is it? For Target to have kid free shopping hours
20. Pet Peeve? I have a list a mile long. I’ll tell you about it over lunch.
Meet The Team!
Great help is hard to find! I’m fortunate to have an amazing team. Together we make magic happen for our clients!
From Left to Right:
Stacey Curry, Community Manager; Sarah Hershberger-Valencia, Content Creator, Cadri Cunningham, Project Manager and Lauren Gilbert, Virtual Assistant