About The Social Crown
The Social Crown specializes in online presence strategy and is based in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Established in 2017, we know that what makes us unique is the relationships that we are able to build with our clients. We work with local small businesses and online businesses; but we are also a customer. This gives us an in-depth look into the experience your social media audience receives and investment in making sure that experience is top notch.
We don't just post a few pictures on Facebook and Instagram and call it a day. We tell your story, we show off your brand and your business' personality. We get to the true nature of what social media and online experiences were intended- to connect.
Why The Pineapple?
The Pineapple is the official mascot of The Social Crown. Being Southern born and raised, I've always known the Pineapple is the symbol of Hospitality. In the Colonial days, having the crowned fruit at a social event meant that you were in a welcoming space of friendship. Today, in the South, the symbol of hospitality carries on.
I have many titles- Military Wife, Mom, Entrepreneur, Air Force Veteran, Writer and the list goes on...but when all those are stripped away, I'm really just a determined woman who lives by my personal motto, "Live your life so you never have to ask permission to spend time with the people who matter most". Because I never want to ask permission to be with my family, I love, live and breathe entrepreneurship, and love supporting those on that same path.
While I began Social Media Management in 2015, I've been using and developing The Social Crown strategy for over 7 years, as I've built my own successful online business.
In my downtime you can often find me in the Home Decor section of any store, popping into shops in Downtown Fayetteville, North Carolina, playing with my Goldendoodle, Loki, watching UT Vols football or catching up with my long-distance friends... on social media, of course!
20 Random Questions with Kia
1. Coke or Pepsi? Sweet Tea
2. Beach or Mountains? Beach
3. Meyers-Briggs? INFJ
4. Favorite TV Show? Game of Thrones
5. Favorite Artist? Prince
6. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, past or present who would it be? Princess Diana
7. Last Vacation? Disney World!
8. Next Vacation? Columbus, OH
9. Favorite food? Tacos
10. Best book you've ever read? The Kite Runner
11. What are you obsessed with? Sharpie Pens
12. Hidden Talent? I can make my children fall in line with just a look. That has to count.
13. Guilty Pleasure? Reality TV. All of it.
14. What do you do to relax if you're stressed? Adult Coloring Books or Schedule out my planner
15. Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving
16. Sports Team? UT Vols
17. Go-to karaoke song? Pretty much any Beyonce' song
18. Favorite Season? Summer
19. Genie is granting you one selfish wish, what is it? For Target to have kid free shopping hours
20. Pet Peeve? Mouth noises while eating.